I am hopping on the collagen train and I have been using Primal Kitchen’s Collagen Fuel in my morning coffee and I was recently sent this box of Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Collagen Bars bars to try out. If you are following a gluten-free or paleo diet this Primal Kitchen Collagen Bar might just become your next go-to snack. Not only are these bars delicious but they are nutritious as well. The Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel also has a great flavor. I might just be a little bit addicted to it at the moment!
Nutrition for Primal Kitchen Collagen Bars
These Primal Kitchen Collagen bars contain healthy fats sourced from nuts and seeds.
- In each bar, you are going to pack in a whopping 15 grams of protein.
- The bars contain 7,800 milligrams of collagen that are sourced from grass-fed cows. Primal Kitchen claims that the amount of collagen in each bar is more than what is found in a cup of bone broth.
- The bars are also packed with prebiotic fiber. There are 9 grams of dietary fiber found in each bar.
- These collagen bars are low on sugar. Zero grams of added sugar and 3 grams of natural sugars. The bars are sweetened with monk fruit and a touch of honey.
Nutrition for Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel
This Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel contains healthy fats derived from coconut milk and it is infused with a vanilla flavor. The Collagen Fuel is the perfect addition to your morning cup of coffee or smoothie. I add one scoop in my drink and it blends in perfectly. The Collagen Fuel is a great source of protein with 10 grams per serving.
- 10G Type 1 & Type 3 Collagen Protein
- Supports Joints, Hair, Skin & Nails
- Primal & Paleo friendly
- Keto friendly
- Contains Healthy Fat from Coconut Milk (healthy fats are not your enemy)
- Sweetened with monk fruit extract
What’s all this I hear about COLLAGEN?
Hearing a lot about collagen recently? Collagen helps support joints, tendons, and muscles and also helps in giving you a dose of healthy skin, hair, and nails. I can attest to this about the nails. I was using the Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel for over a month now and I am astonished by my nail growth. They are not only growing longer but more importantly, they are strengthening and no longer feel brittle and weak. Now that I am also snacking on the Primal Kitchen Collagen Bars I am hoping to see and feel even more improvement.
Where to buy Primal Kitchen items
- You can shop directly through Primal Kitchen and use coupon code GIVEITAWHIRL10 to save some money!
- You can also find these products on Amazon (click images to shop):
Have you ever tried collagen in your diet regimen? Will you be giving Collagen Fuel or Collagen Bars a whirl? Leave me a comment and let me know.
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I DO RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF ITEMS ARE PURCHASED THROUGH THESE LINKS. THIS HELPS MAKE FOR A BETTER BLOG EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF MY READERS. ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS MAKING IMPROVEMENTS ON THIS BLOG.