I am hopping on the collagen train and I have been using Primal Kitchen’s Collagen Fuel in my morning coffee and I was recently sent this box of Primal Kitchen Coconut Cashew Collagen Bars bars to try out. If you are following a gluten-free or paleo diet this Primal Kitchen Collagen Bar might just become your next go-to snack. Not only are these bars delicious but they are nutritious as well. The Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel also has a great flavor. I might just be a little bit addicted to it at the moment!
Nutrition for Primal Kitchen Collagen Bars
These Primal Kitchen Collagen bars contain healthy fats sourced from nuts and seeds.
- In each bar, you are going to pack in a whopping 15 grams of protein.
- The bars contain 7,800 milligrams of collagen that are sourced from grass-fed cows. Primal Kitchen claims that the amount of collagen in each bar is more than what is found in a cup of bone broth.
- The bars are also packed with prebiotic fiber. There are 9 grams of dietary fiber found in each bar.
- These collagen bars are low on sugar. Zero grams of added sugar and 3 grams of natural sugars. The bars are sweetened with monk fruit and a touch of honey.
Nutrition for Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel
This Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel contains healthy fats derived from coconut milk and it is infused with a vanilla flavor. The Collagen Fuel is the perfect addition to your morning cup of coffee or smoothie. I add one scoop in my drink and it blends in perfectly. The Collagen Fuel is a great source of protein with 10 grams per serving.
- 10G Type 1 & Type 3 Collagen Protein
- Supports Joints, Hair, Skin & Nails
- Primal & Paleo friendly
- Keto friendly
- Contains Healthy Fat from Coconut Milk (healthy fats are not your enemy)
- Sweetened with monk fruit extract
What’s all this I hear about COLLAGEN?
Hearing a lot about collagen recently? Collagen helps support joints, tendons, and muscles and also helps in giving you a dose of healthy skin, hair, and nails. I can attest to this about the nails. I was using the Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel for over a month now and I am astonished by my nail growth. They are not only growing longer but more importantly, they are strengthening and no longer feel brittle and weak. Now that I am also snacking on the Primal Kitchen Collagen Bars I am hoping to see and feel even more improvement.
Where to buy Primal Kitchen items
- You can shop directly through Primal Kitchen and use coupon code GIVEITAWHIRL10 to save some money!
- You can also find these products on Amazon (click images to shop):
Have you ever tried collagen in your diet regimen? Will you be giving Collagen Fuel or Collagen Bars a whirl? Leave me a comment and let me know.
DISCLAIMER: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I DO RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF ITEMS ARE PURCHASED THROUGH THESE LINKS. THIS HELPS MAKE FOR A BETTER BLOG EXPERIENCE FOR ALL OF MY READERS. ALL PROCEEDS GO TOWARDS MAKING IMPROVEMENTS ON THIS BLOG.
Looks interesting! I’ve heard of collagen in creams and beauty products, and I’ve heard of collagen pills/tablets, but never collagen bars! Maybe I should try one sometime!